Monday, October 10, 2011

loose ends.

I feel like I keep stumbling upon these things that I just left sitting in the past. I never really acknowledged them then and I sure as hell forgot about them for a long time and all of the sudden it's like they pop to the surface to say what's up.
What do I do with them? It was so long ago is it even worth going back there? But, if I don't will there always be a "what if" or will they just slip under the surface again just to resurface in another five years? I'm not OK with that.
So, I either need to get it together and tie that loose end up or just move on. I don't want to do either.
It's just this constant fear that I'm fighting. Fear of what? What will I really be losing because, I mean, I never had it to begin with? Fear of maybe I remember it being something better than it was? Fear of just being so damn nostalgic about everything why can't I just move on?
I just want to have a bunch of tied bows staring back at me. They don't have to be pretty, just good enough to seal it.
Cause, I mean, these circles my mind keeps swimming are just absolutely exhausting and I'm not going anywhere anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment