Monday, April 16, 2012

jinx (?).

So, there's really not much to report. It's been pretty smooth sailing for me with few waves in sight and unusually calm seas (I'm crossing fingers and toes right now in case I totally just jinxed myself).
I've been delighting in all of the goodness that comes along with spring in between its showers. I'm off this weekend and plan on Edward scissor handing (see how I just made that a verb) the hell out of my bushes and going to a painting class with my family so we can paint portraits of our pets (I requested extra black paint for kitty). Speaking of 80 year old woman activities I have planned, I just may have to make an appearance at the next HOA meeting because I have a serious bone to pick with whoever is responsible for making the decision to start re-tiling the pool in March. I should have suffered my first sunburn of the season by now and be well on my way to golden goddess status with my book and beverage in hand. And while I'm on the subject of my neighbors, while I do sincerely appreciate the fact that one of them has neglected to protect their wifi network, I would really appreciate it if they would tighten their signal up because I'm ready to start sophomore year on Felicity. I don't know why I didn't stay tuned in after Dawson's Creek in the late 90s nor can I really explain how I got started watching this show with the hair and the sweaters and the Noels and the Bens, but dammit, I know it's a big deal when she cuts her hair off and now I'm invested in finding out why she made that earth shattering decision.
So, this is what my uneventful life looks like. I'll take it. Also, Netflix is up and running (I guess that was a rather fortunate jinx and hopefully not a foreshadow to the first one I mentioned), so I guess I'll get back to my quiet little life.
Wait, I mean did you really just read this? Bless your little heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment