Sunday, June 24, 2012

living.

This was one of the longest, most exhausting, exciting, frustrating, but, most importantly, amazing weeks ever.
I'm really good at stretching myself too thin, but if it's gotta be done, it's gonna be and at the very least I will have tried really hard.
So, the precious Noah was born. It was one of, if not the most, special things I have ever been a part of and I am so glad I didn't miss a second. It was amazing to see how quickly life changes along with every one in it. I really can't put into words yet what it felt like, but I will never ever forget the first time I laid eyes on that child and how overcome I was with love for him.
I mean, how do you really follow that? There's really nothing worth mentioning after that.
I just lived a lot this past week. Let go. Lost it. Laughed. Slept a lot and then not much. Over-thought it. Forgot about it. Got a little weird. Had a little fun. Life, that's what we'll call it. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment