Monday, March 5, 2012

wrong channel.

Beer me.
So pinched today.
As I was leaving my house today and grabbed my lunch from the freezer, I said, "fridge, please fix yourself because if I have to replace you, I won't be able to get a new car this year."
I got in my car and the first car I see is a beetle (I've been channeling one since I was like 10 and even more so since I saw the new design) and it had those trashy eye lashes on its headlights and I said "ugh, you don't deserve that car if you're going to mistreat it" and had flashbacks to that weekend I got to drive a convertible one and was the happiest I had been in months doing so.
Not 30 minutes later a jackass backs into my car. At a stop sign. What?!
World, you're hilarious. Keep ruining my car with its dents from stupid things and its paint peeling off and its 200,000 miles and cig burns in places it doesn't make sense for cig burns to be. Keep on it, will ya?
I want a new car, I just don't want to pay for it, ok?
Also the commitment of this purchase stresses me out way more than buying my little baby house that's worth way more than a vehicle. So many choices and options and I just can't wrap my head around it. As much as I want that new little bug, is it worth it? Everyone says they're pieces of shit, but they're so cute y'all. And, I mean, I'd be so cute driving it, too. (see picture).
So, it's official, once this trashy business is taken care of from this morning, car search 2012 is on. If for no other reason at this point than to remove the last shred of my life that my father has something to hang over my head.
And little cam cam, you've been good to me, girl, you've lived a lot of life with me and I'll be sad to see you go, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment