Thursday, March 1, 2012

mr. march.

Guess what? I woke up late. Surprise! Only today it was even worse and I really did need to bathe (like, really needed to) and I really did need some Starbucks before facing my work day. But, I pulled myself together and made it to work (even Starbucks!) and had one of the best regular ol' days at work I've had in a while.
Not to mention, it was gorgeous and springlike and when I got off work I was able to find a non- static-y radio station so I could listen to my glee pandora station (shut up) and I jammed the shit out of the "Someone Like You/Rumor Has It" mash up AND Lady Gaga's "Telephone" and, of course my new gay boyfriend, Blaine's (Darren Criss) "Cough Syrup." Yeah, there were some glances in my direction, but I'd like to think that they were saying to themselves, "man, that messy ass, dirty, bed-head, blonde headed girl is awesome!"

 (Listen, stop judging me. If you didn't know this was on Glee, you'd think it was the shit. I promise. We had several hotel room dance parties in Vegas to this. Several. Also, you can download it here. You're welcome.)
So, now I'm wrapping up the day and Target trip (where I ran into one of my favorite girls ever!) with my first sips of Abita Strawberry and the fans on my patio blowing the few hairs on my head that will actually move. March, well played, sir. You just might be alright.
Tub time!
1. My plans tonight (not pictured: bubble bath) 2. I'm in a committed love/hate relationship with the person who is responsible for these morsels of heaven. 3. Fave cake ever. I have seriously been looking for strawberry cake mix for two months and found it today! 4. I'm dying for these new candles we got in today. They smell like sunshine poured into little glass cups. Obsessed. 5. Trash hair that, can you believe it, got a compliment today! 6. I just love that Vegas pic. My first taste of Vegas an All-nighter spiked milkshake with espresso and bailey's. Ridiculous!                 



No comments:

Post a Comment