Wednesday, February 15, 2012

blank page.

So, it's finally here. The day I really don't have much to say. I won't string you along for very long, I promise.
Today was the first day in a long time I really just tuned myself out. I got to spend the first part of with Ms. Raybourn just doing what I would normally do on a day off but with someone which was nice. And as for the rest of it? I spent it on the computer reading celeb gossip and googling things. (how do you clear your google searches by the way because mine are pretty incriminating....) it was a rainy quiet day and I kept my mind that way for once which honestly was the biggest day off I needed.
I'm all caught up on glee which, of course, kind of makes me sad. But, it's been decided that if I were to guest star it would be a Yeah Yeah Yeahs episode and I would be the baddest bitch to hit McKinley High and officially put an end to this Finchel wedding business. So glad that's settled.
So, I'm gonna give myself a facial and fold the clothes that are staring at me, but tomorrow I'm sure I'll have something to say. I mean, I'm getting my hair cut surely that will inspire something.
Oh, wait. I already wrote about that. Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment