Sunday, February 5, 2012

how am i not myself?

Who am I? Last week I was obsessed with Pearl Jam and all things 90s. (almost bought a pair of doc Martin combat boots. No, really.) this week? Can't stop watching glee and I went to see Kelly Clarkson tonight. (no, really.)
Why? Well, I don't really know? But, here's what I do know, it's what's making me happy, so why ask why?Want to wear red lip stick even though i think I could be confused with a tranny? Sure, I'm gonna. I'm gonna listen to the pretenders and belt out "Brass in Pocket," too.
Listen, I don't have any credibility left or a reputation to care about. I'm just allowing things to come into my life and appreciate them if they make me happy.
What am I going to be into next week? Not sure, but it'll make me feel better.
And, yep, I danced and sang to Kelly clarkson tonight. Bitch got pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment