Thursday, February 23, 2012

preppin.

It's Vegas Eve!
I've been up and at it all day getting things ready. So excited!
My bags are packed.
Luxury dinner reservations made.
Fresh coat of blonde applied. (nothing better)
All things sparkly are accounted for, including my nails.
I'm about to do a little bit of cleaning around my house.
And then I'm taking a sleeping pill to get a ridiculous sleep in before I hit the city.
I don't have a whole lot of expectations about what this weekend will be. Just excited to be doing it. We're due for a strip trip. When I think about college with these girls, we always had something planned. Always. One November I went to Dallas once a week to see all of my favorite bands play. One summer we drove to Chicago to see them all play there, too. How it was so much easier then when I was really broke as hell, I don't really know, but we made it happen. We've definitely stepped our game up this time though. Making up for lost time I suppose. After all, like my dad and Cyndi Lauper like to say, "girls just wanna have fun."
I mean, that's all I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment