Tuesday, February 7, 2012

oh, she's open.

Super connected, y'all.
It's so crazy how when you really tune into things, they somehow find their way to you and kind of attach themselves. I'm not just talking about my "Six Degrees of Netflix" theory I'm working on, but really how crazy is it that right after youtubing Madonna's halftime show (THAT bitch, btw), my next ep of glee was the Madonna one? So crazy, right?
I don't know what I'm saying, but there have just been so many tiny coincidences and connections lately that it's kind of blowing my mind.
Thinking about someone for a brief moment one day and running into them the next. Having a conversation that totally affirms thoughts that have been running through your head. Just having things you want to work out finally start to line up. It's pretty amazing when you start to recognize these little coincidences and allow yourself to be amazed that it just happens that way.
It makes you realize, if you allow it to, that things will work out. You know, the big things that seem so out of our control, out of reach really will work themselves out as long as you keep moving forward. Keep focus on them, stop stressing about them? That's totally not easy and I'm not saying to stop trying or pushing because that's kind of the key I think.
Small things create large ones is what I'm learning. Every day, every small decision impacts your entire day overall, right? I mean, your life is entirely made up of single days and every day well spent in any way is a life well-lived. I think that's my point?
Basically, I'm lifting burdens and with each one I'm taking off my chest I feel stronger.
Think about it, it is so easy to continue to get wrapped up in the have nots you stop being grateful for your haves. I'm refreshed by coincidences, amazed by some of them and keeping an open mind for more.

1 comment:

  1. "Small things create large ones is what I'm learning."

    I think that's the biggest life lesson I've learned so far.

    <3jordan

    ReplyDelete