Wednesday, February 15, 2012

<3.

So, I've mentioned my imaginary boyfriend here and I've talked about him everywhere else, too. IBF. He's probably the best one I'll ever have because he's exactly what I want him to be. I mean, he's adorable, of course, and he's kind of awkward in a super cute way and he just thinks I'm the bees knees. What more could I ask for?
That's a good question. I thought about my past valentines and, frankly, I'm really lucky, I've had some amazing ones. I've loved so big, been loved back and am still loved (and not just in my imagination). I will have so many more super romantic valentines, but this one was just right, too.
My best friend came to spend the night. I got off work, put on my fave fancy shoes and my new kitty shirt (pretty appropriate) and just felt good. We had some cocktails, girl, glee and IBF talk, took silly pics, ate trashy food and came home and posted up in our jams.
I love that, and, you too, IBF.

No comments:

Post a Comment